Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all

Happy November Y'all! I love love love the holidays!! Partially because of the traditions that come with them, being with friends and family I love and OH THE CRAFT POSSIBILITIES :)

Each year I think I destroy my tight budget on Hobby Lobby around the holidays. But everything holiday is always 50% off. Who could argue with that!!

I decided to spruce up my front door with a little fall cheer.

Wreath - $2.99 - Hobby lobby
Flowers - If you ask someone who is working in the store if they have flower scraps they will take you right to them! Instead of buying a bundle which tends to be somewhat expensive, they usually have bins of flowers that have fallen off or been slightly damaged. $.10 - .50 per flower. STEAL!



Bundle your flowers however you would like them arranged and simply hot glue onto the wreath. I used some bread ties to bundle them tightly and then glued it on but simply gluing on each flower is an option as well.

I'm not allowed to put nails in my door so I have to hang things from the light! I had some pretty ribbon from a present, so I just used that. Ta Da!

No comments:

Post a Comment